Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA.  Picked up lots of new responsibilities at work but now I get to work from home!!! I'm super happy about that since the gas prices keep going up.

Oh also - I'm engaged now!!

YAY!  He was sooo cute when he proposed - he used the cat as a conspirator :)
Sooooo we are hoping for a July wedding - nothing fancy - and then buying a house when our lease is up in September.  I'm soooo ready for a house and a real kitchen.  In anticipation of getting hitched we are stepping up our efforts to get healthy.  So I should be putting up many more recipes soon.

Also, I've always wanted to open up my own little online shop with handmade items :) So I did!

Check out my Zibbet store, I only have a few items up but they sure are cute :)  I'm working on getting some more things up there but please do take a look and buy something if you like it :)  And don't hesitate to contact me with questions or custom requests :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

A.Marie said...

Congrats on the engagement and I'm going to go and visit your online store! :)

SonyaAnn said...

Congratulations!!!!! I hope that you post pics from the wedding.

Taryn said...

Congratulations! Beautiful ring.

Post a Comment