Monday, May 11, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole

Tater Tot Casserole

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 bag tater tots
shredded mozzarella cheese
1.5 lb of ground hamburger meat

Brown hamburger meat. Add cream of mushroom soup and stir together continuously. Let simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
Place mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish. Lay tater tots neatly on top of the mixture.
Place in oven on 350' and let the tater tots brown.
Sprinkle with cheese and melt it in the oven.

Enjoy ^_^

~ adapted from recipe at http://www.cooks.com


2 comments:

SonyaAnn said...

Thank you for the recipe. I think I'll leave the cheese off, DH hates it. BOO!

MommyAmy said...

So funny that you posted this! I'm actually planning to make a tatter tot casserole this week and blog about it too! lol My recipe is a little bit different than yours though, so no worries about me copying you. :P

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like you've got a great one here, I'll be back! :)

Post a Comment